Becoming a member of the City of Whitehall Chamber of Commerce provides you and your business with a wide range of opportunities and benefits.
Membership brings credibility to your business – increase your positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as a WACC Member.
- Increase your visibility in the community – as a new member of the Chamber of Commerce, you will be listed in the WACC website, and the opportunity to be highlighted during other chamber events.
- Create networking opportunities – serving on the Chamber board and being a member of the Chamber provides numerous networking opportunities as well as professional leadership development. You can build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
- Gain a voice in government – the Chamber has a direct voice in City and State government that allows small businesses to be heard.
- Make business contacts – the Chambers most fundamental mission is to promote and generate more business activity for the community. The chamber initiates more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for networking and connecting local professionals than is available through most other local organizations.
- Acquire customer referrals – every day, the WACC receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors, and chamber members typically recommend chamber members.
- Chamber events and programs – Chamber events and programs provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors – and generate new business leads.
- Promotion and publicity – with a Chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising and opportunities for business-to-business advertising and publicity.
- Legalshield – Legalshield offers affordable legal and identity theft protection. By being a Whitehall Chamber member, you can access the services of Legalshield without the enrollment fees and get a discounted group rate. You can access the Chamber’s Legalshield account here: www.legalshield.com/info/whitehallcc
- Life Insurance – Provides life insurance plans at a discount to Chamber members. This Sensible Benefits Life Insurance Program offers Guaranteed Issue coverage to employees of member organizations. This means, regardless of your health, you could be eligible for up to $100,000 of life insurance protection. For more information please contact Sandra Moody at email@example.com.
- Office Depot Savings Program – The Office Depot Savings Program offers discounts on office products through the WACC-issued Store Purchasing Card. Your benefits include:
- WACC member-only pricing and discounts on 7,000+ commonly used products
- Discount pricing on printing and document services for business cards, brochures and more
- Free delivery on all orders
- Shop online or in-store for convenience and extra savings
- Share this discount with your employees
- A billable account can be set up by request
- Access to members-only discounts and services – Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance is the Whitehall Area Chamber of Commerce’s health, dental, and workers’ compensation program administrator
Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA)
The WACC is proud to partner with the SOCA to provide discounted insurance rates for our members. As a small employer health care alliance authorized by the Ohio Revised Code, SOCA negotiates benefits for Chambers of Commerce so that they, in turn, can offer much-needed benefits to their Chamber members. More information can be found here: http://www.joinsoca.com/
SOCA Benefit Plan Contact:
REB Consulting Inc.
Red Tail dba, Benefit Administrators
Select Group Benefits LLC
Superior Dental Care Contact:
Shred-it Document Destruction:
Bureau of Workers Compensation Discount Programs:
Rxcut is a Pharmacy Benefit Management Company (PBM) whose goal is to negotiate the deepest discounts with pharmacies. More information can be found on the banner below.